Saturday, December 10, 2011

The go-ahead

Well, my u/s showed two cysts this morning, a 16mm and a 17mm, which had me nervous, but they gave me the go-ahead to start my Follistim tonight anyway, so here goes nothing! I'm still feeling pretty nauseous, but my appetite seems to be returning, so I guess that's good. My mood is still pretty crappy, but at least it's the weekend so I can manage to relax a little bit anyway. The silver lining to the nausea is that because I haven't been eating much, I lost the weight that I gained over Thanksgiving, plus a pound or two... I guess that's one good thing that even with all this crap I've been going through, I've managed to not gain back any of the weight that I lost over the past year and a half (over 10 pounds). I know that it's really common to gain weight when on all of these hormones, so for that I am truly grateful. For all of the other crap...I'm the opposite of grateful. But, I'm trying as hard as I can to stay focused on the positive...so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment