Well, just as I thought, lefty's taking a backseat again. At yesterday's u/s I had a 16mm and an 18mm plus two smaller ones on the right, and just one 12mm on the left. My estradiol level was good and my lining was good. They gave us the go-ahead to do timed intercourse and cross our fingers. I think we're going to give it a go, which instantly brings back a bit of hope. At least we're trying...kind of, unlike the past three cycles where we had to sit on the sidelines. I took my trigger yesterday afternoon and am feeling ovulation as I've never felt it before. Since starting the fertility meds I've had O pains, which I'd never experienced before, but today...today has been different. There's a constant ache in the general vicinity of my ovaries, especially when I'm walking around, and occasional sharper pains especially when I sit down too hard (as I just did when I sat down to write this).
I think I'm going to call the clinic this week and make an appointment for another consult with my RE. I'd say it's pretty obvious now that my right ovary is dominant and that these treatments aren't really doing what they want them to, which is to get me to O on the left. I'm ready to move on and hopefully she is too.
It's always good to have hope! I am very hopeful for you!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteHope Hope Hope!
ReplyDeleteI have hope for you too!!
ReplyDeleteYay for hope. Have you ever had a lap to check out that ovary? I had an ovary that wasnt functioning and the lap fixed that.
ReplyDeleteT - I've been thinking more about having a lap. My RE originally gave me the option, but wasn't strongly recommending it yet. I'm wondering if she's changed her mind a little now...
ReplyDeleteHey - I just gave you a blog award...check it out at http://613bittersweet.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-blog-award.html!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you hun! I am hoping and praying for you!!!!
ReplyDelete