Today was CD1 in my clinic's eyes (AF arrived yesterday afternoon), so I go in on Saturday morning for my u/s and b/w, then start my higher dose of 150 IU of Follistim that evening. I actually have hope that it will do the trick, though I'm a little concerned about over-stimulating. The one good thing that it did was shorten my cycle considerably from 28 days to 22, but still with a healthy LP. If I'd had a regular 28 day cycle I'd be ovulating on Christmas, which wouldn't work out so well with travel and what not. On the side effects front, I'm still not faring well. The Zoloft was doing the trick, but this week I've been incredibly nauseous. Today it was so bad I stayed home from work. I called my new (and totally awesome) PCP and she says I should stop the Zoloft and we'll try something else. This makes me sad, but I know she's right. No more happy pills for me for a while. :(
In my absence from blogging so many of my internet friends have gotten
Jamie at Our Bittersweet Life got her BFP (weeks ago...like I said, it's been a while) after doing IVF!
LisaB at The Pursuit of Pregnancy had a very successful lap and has renewed hope! She's been through so much, I can't wait to see her get her sticky BFP!
LisaL at TTC Fatty got a BFP as well and it's looking like it's a sticky bean!
T at Almost There got a miracle BFP after going through secondary IF and moving on to adoption. Now her family is growing by leaps and bounds!
Unaffected at for we are bound by symmetry is pregnant after her first FET! I'm over the moon happy for her!
I hope I've remembered everyone...there's been so much good news going around that I've been losing track! D'oh! All of this good news is giving me hope. I'm actually excited about moving on to IVF if that's what it comes down to (which I think it will).
It must be so frustrating - I don't blame you one bit! I have missed you, and I hope this next cycle is the magic one!! Thanks for the shoutout :-) You're a real sweetie! Best of luck! I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you.
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling your BFP is very close...I think that a lot of people who have tried and waited for a long time are all getting their BFPs, and I think you're going to be one of them! Can't wait to see it!!:)
ReplyDelete