The ongoing story of our quest to become parents after an ectopic pregnancy, a damaged fallopian tube and diagnosis of MFI (due to ASA). We've done 6 medicated cycles and two fresh IVF cycles (the first of which ended in a chemical) and now an FET. How will our story end...?
Friday, May 11, 2012
For once...
I can not wait for it to be Monday. Why? Because I won't be bombarded with all things related to Mother's Day constantly reminding me of what I have yet to achieve. This is the most difficult time of year for us all. Hugs to you all. Just a couple more days to get through. Be strong my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI am thinking about you. I know this Mother's Day has to be especially difficult on you. Heres to a fast weekend.
ReplyDeleteI agree, this weekend is a tough one, probably one of the toughest to go through dealing with infertility. I will thinking of you. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI don't even listen to the radio in my car or at work anymore -- every other commercial is referencing mother's day and/or the dj is. Same with tv. Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteI know this is an especially hard day. I'll be thinking of you, and hoping you've found some suitably fun and distracting things to do. Take care!
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) Thinking of you, my dear.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs for you. Hopefully you can get out and do something fun. Mother's Day is always difficult for me too, as it's now the 9th one since my Mum died, and yes, it's a horrible reminder of our struggle with infertility. Hubby & I are planning to see two movies at the cinema tomorrow to avoid all the mayhem! Bring on Monday.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Meg:) Praying for a fast weekend. Usually I don't want Monday to be here either but this weekend needs to get over. Hope you are doing something fun. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you... xoxo
ReplyDelete