Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FUFB

I wish I had an ultrasound photo of my empty uterus so I could post it on facebook with the announcement that I'm not pregnant. I hate fucking facebook.

14 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am so very sorry this cycle didnt work. Facebook really does such with all of the pregnancy related stuff. Maybe take a break from it for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and you both love, me and you both. We could post one once a month every month along with updated of what feminine products we have purchased and how many times we have been kept up at night with cramps. Grrrrrrrrr, FB bollocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you <3

    I think a break from FB might do you good. It was the best decision I ever made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so so sorry hun. F facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. **hugs** I'm so sorry. A failed IVF is a horrible feeling. (When is your beta?)

    I stopped checking FB months ago. I didn't mean to, I just found myself not wanting to sign on more and more often. Really, it's been good for me. I recommend it. I don't need to know about the day to day lives of people I haven't seen or spoken to in years. I'm sure I'll go back someday, but for now a break is good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work. I agree with the f u Facebook comment but I still can't step away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry this cycle did not work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, so sorry Meg! Take a break from the site...it helps!! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I'm so sorry...I went off Facebook over a month ago and haven't thought twice about it, maybe it's time for a break, even for a few days...so sorry you have to deal with all this xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry. The only thing worse than a BFN is hearing a bunch of BFPs from fertile people on the same day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Meg, I'm soooo sorry :-( :-( Thinking of you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete