I find it really ironic that for this FET cycle, where my meds are much less in number (just 3 bottles of pills and a box of Lupron - none of it requiring refrigeration), I received the largest box/cooler yet today with no less than three ice packs in it. Really pharmacy? Really??? How wasteful can you be? Of course the UPS man left it baking in the sun on a day where it's supposed to get into the 90s. I guess that justifies the ice packs. But still - didn't they have a smaller cooler/box? Luckily I'm home and rescued it from the porch almost immediately.
I'm proud to say that I was able to give away the 6 coolers and ice packs that I had accumulated from previous cycles through my local Freecycle group. A nice woman that works at a farmer's market took them to give to customers who needed a cooler to keep their meats and cheeses cool while in their car. I helped the environment and local farmers all in one fell swoop. *pats herself on the back*
First injection is Friday! Yay Lupron! (Not).
Good luck on your Lupron. You are a few weeks ahead of me on your cycle!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you!!!!! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteI know you're feeling really crummy lately, but I am pulling for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSURELY the universe is smiling upon someone who is going to the trouble of worrying about recycling her coolers. SURELY.
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm doing wild tribal dances in my backyard on your behalf. I will isolate myself from my neighbors, sure, but I will also WILL you to get knocked up.