Even though I'm pregnant I'm still infertile. While the vast majority of women out there got to just have some fun in bed with their partner to get their baby, I went through that list of challenges I wrote out above. While they can plan for their next child, I know this is my one shot. While they worry about needing to take birth control or getting their tubes tied after if they don't want any more kids, I know I don't have that choice. It's been made for me by the universe already.
I (obviously) spend time online, and have been spending time on a pregnancy board. I don't know how much longer that will last though. While I enjoy some of my time there, it's hard being surrounded by pregnant fertiles. They talk about their other kids and their other pregnancies and compare them to this pregnancy. This is my pregnancy. This one. This is it. I'm just incredibly lucky that we got the BOGO and I get to realize my dream of having more than one child. They talk about being even more excited to be pregnant now because they found out the baby is the gender they had hoped it would be. Ore better yet, are upset and crying because the baby they're having isn't the gender that they wanted. I can't even respond to that one, I just can't. I'm disgusted by that. They talk about birth plans, and dream nurseries and all of that, and yes, I get to be a part of that, but my dream has some tarnish on it that won't rub off, and our savings are depleted from IVF so we're working within a very tight budget. I find myself feeling infuriated at fertiles once again. Wanting to yell at them to just be grateful that they get to have more than one pregnancy, that they haven't had any losses, or that all they had to do to get pregnant was have sex! Ugh! I want to smack them in the face. I'm sorry, but I do. I just want them to be grateful for the gift that they've been
It's just hard. That's all. Not 'going through IVF' hard, but I find myself once again feeling left out and isolated. Again trying to find a place where I belong. Realizing that even though I'm supposedly a 'normal' pregnant woman now, I'm not. I'm a pregnant woman who is infertile. I will always be infertile, even now that I'm pregnant, and even once I have children. It will always be with me, always a part of me. Even though I feel incredibly blessed to be able to have the children I'm going to have, I will always feel a little less blessed than the fertile women of the world. However, because their mother is infertile, my children will be the luckiest and most loved children. They will never want for love, never question that they were wanted, never feel like I wanted anything other than them. While infertility may have hurt me and taken things away from me, it will give my children two of the best parents a child ever had and more love than they'll ever know what to do with. They will have nothing but love and acceptance that is above and beyond unconditional.
I absolutely love your last few sentences. Yes your child will be so loved and accepted. I will even go out on a limb to say that child who are born through infertility are more loved then other children.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Toni 100%. Your children and mine will never want for love or affection. I haven't even ventured to the pregnancy boards because of the things that you have found. Maybe we should have a pregnant infertiles board?
ReplyDeleteAhh...my post this week is going to be so similar this...my mom reminds me often how loved and appreciated this little baby is going to be because of how hard we had to work for it.
ReplyDeleteI love this post! I hope you keep them coming :-)
ReplyDeleteUgh, I hate what IF does to us. You said it all so well, and I know I would have many of those same feelings, too.
xoxo
s383live影音城-視頻交友 床上直播
ReplyDelete530線上影音城-美女免費直播網站
杜蕾斯免費影片貼圖區 女人-qq愛真人視訊
383線上影音城-真人秀場視頻聊天室
小鴨影音免費電影-網愛聊天室
小白影音免費電影線上看-午夜交友聊天室
愛薇兒情色網-聊天室哪個黃
免費A片線上看-色內衣秀全透明秀視頻
加勒逼A片網-免費真人裸聊qq
成人影片線上看-美女真人秀視頻直播
全球隨機聊天交友網站韓國美女視頻美女主播真人秀網站動態色圖片美女視訊鏡頭錄影程式
免費寂寞同城交友網站美女脫身視頻高清台灣麗人真人視訊網高跟絲襪久久色悠悠網視訊網
真誠寂寞交友網站美女DJ視頻現場高清樂妻國際交友社區黃網址大全成人韓國視訊網主播
同城交友聊天視頻美女視頻高清播放蘋果視頻交友社區快播成人玩具娃娃視頻韓國視訊
情人交友網站美女真人舌吻教學視頻啪啪樂視頻交友社區在線成人動漫韓國視訊網主播線上看
視訊聊天室
ReplyDelete視訊辣妹
104meme影音視訊聊天室
ut視訊
ut視訊聊天室
免費視訊聊天
uthome視訊聊天
ut正妹視訊
色情視訊
情色視訊
ReplyDelete免費網路視訊
免費聊天交友網
網愛網路視訊交友
成人色情電話聊天
a片 免費成人片觀看
一對一視訊影音
免費色情小說
成人網站
av女優相簿
UTHOME影音聊天室