Thursday, November 1, 2012

Not just another Hurricane Sandy rescue story

First off, as always, I apologize for being a bad blogger. I've actually written a couple of posts here and there, but for some reason have been shy about posting them. I'm not sure why. But this post I had to share immediately.

I just read this article that Resolve posted in their facebook feed and it brought me to tears. I would imagine that the majority of people reading it think it's a great human interest story about some people that did a nice thing during a tragic situation. But you and I understand the true significance of what that clinic's doctors and staff and the other fertility clinics around NYC that opened their doors did for those women and their future children. Amazing.


3 comments:

  1. This article brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so thankful for the docs out there who truly understand how precious those embryos are, and how precious timing is. Touching!

    ReplyDelete