The ongoing story of our quest to become parents after an ectopic pregnancy, a damaged fallopian tube and diagnosis of MFI (due to ASA). We've done 6 medicated cycles and two fresh IVF cycles (the first of which ended in a chemical) and now an FET. How will our story end...?
Monday, November 5, 2012
The side effect from IVF that no one talks about
That side effect is the demise of your sex life. Apparently my blog is just going to become me re-posting articles that Resolve posts on facebook. Some might see it as lazy, I see it as me helping others out by spreading info that might help. Does it matter? As a woman who definitely has experience with the article's subject, yet never talks about it (except to my therapist and occasionally my husband), I found this article was helpful. I think it's always good to get info that makes you feel a little less alone when you are going through/have gone through IF and IVF. I will add to this that there is a great section on Resolve's website that has information titled 'You and Your Partner' that I have referenced several times throughout the process. Again, I found the information to be quite helpful. You can find that info here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing the article with us. How are you doing with the pregnancy? Haven't heard much from you lately. Hope everything is progressing and you are happy and healthy. I hope the two little gummy bears are growing nice and big :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Toni. We're doing great. It's weird to blog about being pregnant when you're infertile and I've been having a hard time finding things to write about. I keep starting posts and not posting them, but I did just put up a post that has been in the works for a few days now.
DeleteWhat is this sex life you speak of??
ReplyDelete:/
Haha my husband just asked me last night if we were going to be doing it sometime in the near future...I just laughed and rolled over :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so true! Thank you for posting this.
ReplyDelete真人視訊美女直播
ReplyDelete台灣色情視訊聊天
免費視訊秀
後宮視訊
mfc視訊
showlive視訊聊天網
韓國視訊
日本視訊
line視訊
玩美女人影音秀