Monday, August 29, 2011

Breathing again

Last night was my last dose of the evil pill. I did make it in to work. Yesterday I was convinced there was no way in hell I was going to work today. This morning was still kind of rough as my mood was still a little all over the place and I was feeling really beat up from this weekend, but as the day went on my mood improved and other than a faint headache I think the grip is releasing. I feel like I can breathe again.

Thank you all for your kind words and support after yesterday's post. I was in kind of a dark place, but felt it was important to share how I was feeling. Thank heaven it was only temporary. Also, I have to thank my husband (even though he doesn't read this). He was so good to me this weekend - beyond patient and understanding, walking the line between giving me space and being there for me when I needed him. Pushing me to get out of the house for an event I'd been looking forward to for months which did me a world of good, then doing the grocery shopping the next day so I didn't have to leave the house. He's going to be such an amazing dad someday...I hope.






1 comment:

  1. Keep hanging in there sweetie! You can do it! And if it gets too rough, don't feel bad. Take a personal day and go get a pedicure or something :) So glad hubby is there for you. If you need anything let me know. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete