Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Technical difficulties and here we go!

I apologize for being absent. My laptop died last week, so I'm having to jump on my husband's computer when I can. I'll try to keep you all up to date as best as I can.

In the meantime...there's been a bit of a change in plans, again. A good one though! Both of us were under the impression that we'd be going through testing this month, but when I called on CD 1, the coordinator informed me that I'd had the testing that I needed and she'd call in the Rx for my Clomid. I guess all the records finally came in from Dr. W's office.  So...I just took my first pill tonight and here we go on our first IUI cycle!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your IUI cycle!!!! I can't wait to stalk you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited for you!! :)I really hope we make it into the same DDC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Good luck this cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete