Monday, April 23, 2012

Another boring post

Boy, I've really lost it this this time around. I'm a bad blogger this time. Today I'll apologize. There are 40 of you following me. 40! And how am I thanking you? By giving you nothing. I just don't have it in me this time around. I just don't. IF has sucked the blogger out of me.

I had an u/s and b/w on Saturday and this morning, and go back again tomorrow. :/ Ah, the joys of IVF. They are numerous and plentiful, aren't they? Here are the numbers:
Saturday: E2 857, lining 10, Right ovary had a 16, 14, 13 and 12. Lefty had 12, 12, 11, 11.
Today: E2 ?, lining ? (I forgot to ask) Right ovary 21, 17, 14, 14, 12, 12. Lefty 18, 17, 15, 13, 12, 12.

I'm really happy with how things are going. The tech told me I had 13 follies this morning, but the coordinator only mentioned 12. Both are higher than 8 (how many I had with IVF #1), which makes me happy. Also, I had one way ahead of the others last time, and this time they seem more evenly spaced out. Again, that makes me happy. A told me I'll trigger tomorrow night and have retrieval on Thursday. The side effects have been so much better this time, but I've been really starting to feel fatigued the past few days, and today my ovaries are sore, so I know I'm getting close.

I'll try to remember to update you all after tomorrow's appointment.

4 comments:

  1. Almost there!! Thinking of you and hoping this cycle gives you your happy ending!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging or not, we'll find a way to stalk you and keep cheering you on!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news :)) Be gentle on yourself... we'll always be here to support you :) Thinking of you for your retrieval xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you! This all sounds soooo promising!!

    ReplyDelete