Saturday, April 28, 2012

Grow babies grow!

My clinic just called. 'Everyone's progressing well' was the report from the embryologist and transfer will be a 5 day transfer on Tuesday! I can't believe all 14 are still going! This is night and day compared to our first IVF. I'm just amazed, and incredibly grateful.

11 comments:

  1. 14???!!! What wonderful news. I have so much hope for you. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I'm doing a Day 5 also...I've got 8 1/2 (one's lagging).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things are looking good. I remember how ehh you seemed about this cycle, wouldn't it be so awesome if it ended in a BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news :)) What fantastic results :) Thinking of you and have nominated you for a One Lovely Blog Award...
    via http://newyearmum.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html
    ... sorry that it's taken me a few days to let you know... I'm a little behind on reading.commenting :(
    Love to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so exciting!! Such a beautiful result! Wishing you the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! That is such awesome news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here from Cyclesista. Congrats on all your little embies! Keeping everything crossed for Tuesday. Grow and dig in deep little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, 14 still going strong with a 5 day transfer? That is as good as it can get! Grow babies grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here!! Hoping your babies continue to grow, grow, grow and that your transfer is smooth.

    ReplyDelete