I was a little apprehensive at first because a different RE at the clinic was going to do my retrieval this morning, instead of my usual RE. I may just request this doc from now on for retrievals, because she got 20 eggs! That's right 20!! I'm still in happy shock at that number. As she said, some may not be fully mature, and some may be over mature, but seriously - 20! I can't wait to hear how many made it tomorrow. Surely we'll get some frosties this time.
Okay, I'm going back to bed now - turns out having 20 eggs retrieved makes you waaaay more sore than when they take 8. I am so much more uncomfortable this time. It's worth it though. Totally worth it.
Holy wowzers that is a huge difference from last time! You better rest up and be sure to post an update on fertiization report. Yay!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's great news. Make sure you stay hydrated and take it easy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on TWENTY! Awesome news! Drink lots of water and you'll feel better by transfer time.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! Get some rest!!!
ReplyDelete20 is an amazing number, congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the fert report tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I knew it would be more. Get some rest :)
ReplyDelete20! Wow!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap!!! That's fantastic!!! Woot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great number! 20 was always my goal (I never came close). Congrats and hoping for a good fertilization rate!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great number! I hope you get some much deserved rest this weekend!
ReplyDelete