The last thing I want to do is turn my blog into a place where I constantly complain of my discomfort while pregnant, so I've just kept quiet. Amazingly, even with all this going on, I still worry about the bad things that could happen at Wednesday afternoon's ultrasound. I've continued to have brown spotting pretty consistently, though last week I had two scares where it turned red for a bit and of course I immediately thought it was the beginning of the end. I've come to terms with the brown spotting. I've accepted that it's just going to happen and it's just from the growing placentas and all that. But the red - that's scary. Red gives me flashbacks.
That's my life right now. My husband got a couple of books about raising twins from the library for me and I've been having to read them in small doses. I have no regrets about transferring two embryos - for all we know these guys are from the same embryo, but I have to admit I hadn't thought through the true reality of having two babies at once. It's a
I will, of course, update you all after Wednesday's ultrasound.
I can imagine that pregnancy symptoms must be even more intense with twins. Good luck for your ultrasound on Wednesday, I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to read about it in your next post!
ReplyDeleteI think as infertiles we feel like once we get our bfp we can never complain but in reality pregnancy and motherhood can be extremely challenging. Hope u feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there and it will get better. I can't wait to see how the appointment goes Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at your appt! It will go great!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're getting twice the symptoms! I'm so sorry - but also hoooooooray!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood vibes for Wednesday! It's going to be AWESOME.
Sorry about your symptoms but hurray that you are preggers with twins!! I hope your next appointment goes great!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!! And we're here if you need to vent <3
ReplyDelete