Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh geez.

I finally got the call. (Why does it always take them so long?!) This morning's beta was 197! That seems a little high to me...like I still have twin pops high. I think it's safe to say that the reality is starting to set in. I did have a teeny tiny bit of spotting today, which got me a little freaked out. It was brown, which I know is not necessarily bad - but I do know it can also be the tip of the iceberg. I also remember the NP at an OB's office telling me that most of the cases of spotting during pregnancy that she'd seen ended up being women pregnant with multiples...so I'm going to swing that way for now.  Follow up beta is Friday morning! Don't uncross those fingers yet!

15 comments:

  1. That is a great high number for sure! Keeping my fingers crossed for 2nd beta on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Alright, come on beta #2! Fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing, congrats! I'm sure that beta #2 will be nice and high! Enjoy this moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats crossing my fingers for a nice doubling 2nd beta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo! My fingers are crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic beta! Can't wait to hear beta on Friday. Think you have a very sticky bean but will keep fx for a while longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa!!! That's a great number!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go to betabase.info. I stalked that site while I was getting betas. They show and entire range and averages for singles and multiples. The speed of the increase seems to be a bit more indicative of multiples than the number itself. So glad you have a super positive number!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My 15 dpo was 1265! I thought it was for sure multiples. Nope! One little babe in there. So excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOT WOOT!! TWINS!! :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome beta!!!! I'm so happy for you, friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic news :)) So sorry that I'm behind and only just realized ! So happy for you... and sending you love and wishes for your next beta xoxo

    ReplyDelete