...you go to Target and purchase:
-a maternity cardigan on clearance, that you decide is okay to get because it's cheap and you can wear it even if you don't have a pregnant belly (I'm not sure I know the difference between a maternity cardigan and a non-maternity one...)
-a bottle of Tums for the incredible heartburn you're already having
-a bib that says 'worth the wait'
-a 3 pack of FRERs (because you can't stop testing just in case this is the last time you ever get to test and because you have to make sure those lines are still getting darker)
That's what I did today. That was my total purchase. The other night my husband and I went to Target and bought a 3 pack of FRERs, two pints of Ben & Jerry's and a bag of licorice. I'm guessing the cashier was a little less confused that night than today's was.
And yes, I used the 'p' word.
I can't believe Target has a worth the wait bib! I want that if I ever get pregnant again! And yes, a infertile pregnant lady is so different than a fertile one. I hate that. :(
ReplyDeleteI went to Old Navy and purchased 3 maternity shirts and told myself they were on sale and nothing about them says maternity so if need be I could wear them all the time.
ReplyDeleteAww I love this!!
ReplyDeleteI did the same thing when I purchased maternity clothes and baby items. Wish we could just let go and enjoy pregnancy! I'm SO SO SO happy and excited for you! You have waited an incredibly long time for this and I'm excited to watch your journey with your take home baby <3
ReplyDelete173免費視訊聊天
ReplyDelete173免費視訊秀
173免費視訊美女
173 live 視訊
173 live影音
173視訊聊天交友網
live 173 視訊聊天
173liveshow視訊美女
live 173影音live秀
173liveshow視訊