Friday, August 3, 2012

This is really happening

I just got the call from my coordinator. Today's beta was 430! That's a doubling time of 42.62 hours. My first ever normal beta!!!! I don't even know what to think. I'm in shock. I spent all morning bracing myself in case it was bad news and now that it's not, I don't even know how to react to this super fantastic news! My first ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday the 14th. I've never made it to a first ultrasound before, just the ones in the ER when they diagnosed my ectopic pregnancy two years ago. That was August 13th. It's crazy to me that the dates are so parallel this time.

Maybe I'll start using the 'p' word...

16 comments:

  1. PREGNANT.

    There I said it.

    Hooooooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!! CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!!! OMG sooooo happy for you Meg!! Sending you lots and lots of positive vibes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy dance! Happy dance! Happy dance! Soooo very very happy for you Meg! Continued prayers your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! Congratulations. I do believe you're PREGNANT!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! My anniversary is the 14th, so it must be luckier than the 13th! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipee!!! Praying all goes well until your u/s!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pregnant. Pregnant. Pregnant. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you!!! These are all very good signs!!! Look forward to hearing about your u/s!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are PREGNANT. Now that's fun to say! Fabulous numbers too...much higher than mine and I have two :) I'm thrilled for you!! CONGRATS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOOHOOO!! CONGRATS pregnant lady!! You're so knocked up!! :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG i am sooooo excited for you to be experiencing all of this! I've been AWOL for a couple of weeks after my failed IVF, and I've just jumped back on to try to catch up and the first blog I see is yours which is filled with amazing news. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete