The past two nights have been rough. I've had trouble getting to sleep, then waking up at 5:30 or 6, unable to get back to sleep. It's the anticipation of tomorrow's beta! My tests continue to get darker, and so far there's no spotting (knock on wood)...so...maybe this is going to work? (knock on wood again) Last time I started spotting and cramping the day before my beta. I was really dreading today, thinking that it might happen all over again. So far...so good. (knock on wood again - yes, I'm paranoid!)
I've been having interesting symptoms that are a little familiar, yet different, and I'm taking that as a good sign. I've been having a lot of mild cramping, just like I'd get if AF were on the way, but for days now without any actual sign of AF. I'm also really bloated and feeling sort of 'full' below my belly button. It's a weird feeling that I've never really had before. Also, I've been incredibly tired, partly from my difficulty sleeping, I'm sure, but it feels like more than that. I just feel worn down. The queasiness has subsided, mostly. I've been having an on and off headache for several days now - something like a tension headache. Luckily it hasn't been too bad so I haven't felt like I needed to take anything for it.
That's about it. I want to get excited about this, but I'm so afraid of jinxing it! I'm hoping tomorrow's result will be good and I'll be able to start accepting it.
Geez, listen to me - 'it'. I can't use the 'p' word, not yet. You know, in case that jinxes it.
Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the number!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about your great beta!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!! Looking forward to hearing your number!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think this is it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think this is it, too!
ReplyDeleteThat all sounds very positive and very good! Fingers crossed x x x
ReplyDeleteSending you positive vibes! Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow. (and p.s. even if it does work, the "jinxing it" feeling doesn't go away for about 20 weeks, so just embrace the paranoia!)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for today's update!!! Thinking of you, Meg!
ReplyDeleteshowlive
ReplyDeleteshowlive影音視訊聊天網
showlive聊天網
showlive視訊聊天網
玩美女人影音秀
live173
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊秀
173免費視訊美女