The ongoing story of our quest to become parents after an ectopic pregnancy, a damaged fallopian tube and diagnosis of MFI (due to ASA). We've done 6 medicated cycles and two fresh IVF cycles (the first of which ended in a chemical) and now an FET. How will our story end...?
Monday, September 26, 2011
No news is good news I guess
It's the strangest thing - I had absolutely NO side effects from the Clomid this time around. None. If anything I was happier and more energetic this weekend than I have been in a while. That's why I haven't posted for a few days - there was nothing to report! Last night I took my last dose, so now we're just coasting until I O. This weekend could get interesting as we're heading to a wedding on Saturday that's a few hours away, and I could be Oing and IUIing somewhere in there. Oh well. We'll just have to see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everything crossed for you that this month is the last month you have to fit an IUI into your schedule!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck this month!
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀 免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive秀live173影音視訊live秀-全台
live173影音live秀 每日限量特
live173 視訊美女
live173視訊影音live秀
live173影音視訊live秀
live173影音live秀-免費視訊
live173影音live秀
showlive
showlive影音視訊聊天網