Friday, September 30, 2011

Experiencing minor delays...

Does Clomid delay O? This is the question on my mind today. I'll be Googling it in a minute. I'm on day 13 of my cycle (day 12 according to my RE's office), and I usually ovulate on my own around day 14. So far though, my ovulation tests have been incredibly negative, as in there's only a faint line on them and it's not getting darker. I've even been using two different brands just to make sure it's not the tests. I'm not feeling any O pains or twinges either. I'm sure hope it's not a big deal...I mean, I took twice the amount of Clomid as last month, surely something's going to happen soon, right? I guess the silver lining to this is that it looks like our wedding weekend trip will not be interrupted with a 4 hour drive back home to go the doctor. We haven't had a vacation in so long other than trips to visit family so I'm really looking forward to going out of town - even if it's just an overnight trip.

Okay, I'm off to Google now....

ETA - Never mind. I just entered the 'fertile window' so to speak (ewcm). 





3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the uncertainty, Meg. "O" can be a lot like AF - a tricky, tricky SOB. Have a great weekend! Where is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your eggie(s) pop soon!! I've had a couple off cycles with meds, too. Wishing you all the luck and babydust I can give!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck this cycle! I have O'd anywhere from CD14 to CD18 on 100mg of Clomid. Glad you didn't have as many nasty side effects this time!

    ReplyDelete