Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 6 of stims, and a video for you

Today's E2 level was 227, lining was 8, biggest follie is a 13mm on my right (of course), but all the nurse said about the follie count was that I need more. Monday's E2 was 100-something (I wrote it down, but don't have it handy). I go back bright and early Saturday morning for another ultrasound and blood work.

On the side effects front - oh holy headache! I've had one off and on for a week. Today was the worst it's been yet. Last night I had a hard time falling asleep because of it. I've never suffered headaches like this before, so I'm not sure if it's a tension headache, or bordering on a migraine, but it's been keeping me home, in bed, with the curtains drawn for the past two days. Nothing I take seems to touch it. I might call my doctor tomorrow if it's still this bad.

Oh, I also wanted to share this video with you. IRL I'm a pretty political person. I try to keep that side of me off of my blog, as it's about IF, not politics. But, there has been a lot going on in politics lately that directly affects women, including those with IF. When I saw this segment on TV last night, I knew I had to share with you.


3 comments:

  1. Omg, that's crazy!!!

    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Come on follies! A lot can change - for the good - in a short period of time. Sometimes they pop up out of nowhere! FX!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have a good few more days of stims and those follies can grow pretty quickly. Good luck and thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for more follie growth!

    ReplyDelete