Monday, February 27, 2012

Follie update and tentative retrieval date

Well, I'm just going to keep repeating the mantra of quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity...

Lefty has decided to fizzle out, but Righty's coming back strong. I'm down to one 22mm follie on Lefty, that obviously is going to give up the ghost before I make it to retrieval. Righty's the breadwinner with 5 measurable follies, a 16, 15, 14, 13 and 11. A said I had 'blossomed'. I get to keep stimming at the same doses and go back Wednesday morning for one more follie check. A said I'd probably trigger on Wednesday with retrieval on Friday. The lab is supposed to shut down on the 3rd...guess they'll be staying open a little late!

Quality over quantity...(say it with me)...

7 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. Quality is very important! Retrieval is so close, oh my goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality over quantity for sure!! That's so awesome that you're responding so well. I was pissed for you when I read how the tech told you something different after your u/s. I had a similar experience over the weekend. Dont you just want to say, if you dont know whay you're talking about please just dont talk. Good luck hun! Its coming up close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely quality over quantity. I only had 4 eggs retrieved, and three made it - 2 were transferred (but failed to stick) and 1 is frozen, so 3 outta 4 ain't bad. Quality over quantity, quality over quantity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. QUALITY over QUANTITY! Your retrieval is just around the corner...go eggies go! I'm excited for you. GL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right - quality over quantity babyyy! Also, when I did IVF, they told me I only had 4-6 measurable follicles - but they retrieved NINE eggs! They can really pop up out of nowhere. Praying praying praying!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! You're the bestest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For sure - quality over quantity! This is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete