Friday, July 27, 2012

3dp6(?)dt

I have no idea what day my transfer day was... I'm saying it was a day 6 transfer since that's the day they were frozen. Does that make sense? FETs are confusing!

My gut tells me that my little popsicles are still with me. Both of them. I've been sending twin vibes their way. Not for each of them to divide into twins - just that they should both stick around - fraternal twin vibes would be more specific I guess. I've been having some symptoms that I remember from IVF #1, that I don't think I had with #2. I still think those poor dudes didn't stand a chance with #2. That transfer was just too traumatic. In hindsight I probably should have pulled the plug on the transfer after everything that went wrong, but the RE assured me it was okay to proceed, so we did. Hindsight is truly 20/20.

Back to the symptoms. Yesterday I felt queasy every time I ate, and had really minor AF-like cramps which have continued today. I know this can be a really good sign. I've also been bordering on a headache today, which I also had with #1. I think I'm going to start testing tomorrow. It's kind of early, but the beauty of the FET is that there was no trigger, so no false positives. I may very well re-think things and decide to put off testing early...but let's face it, I probably won't. Ha!

Sorry this post is boring. I seem to be not so creative lately. Dislike.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!

    They're both in there, I can feel it.

    And of course start testing tomorrow who are we kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely counted on the day they're frozen. Don't be discouraged if tomorrow is a BFN. I got a negative on 10, but a positive on 11 and it can take even longer. I think they're settling in too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't find this post boring in the slightest! And yep, I would count it as a 6dt. The queasy symptom makes me happy! I had a slight queasiness early on, too. I'm so excited for you to test...I vote test tomorrow PM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't find this post boring in the slightest! And yep, I would count it as a 6dt. The queasy symptom makes me happy! I had a slight queasiness early on, too. I'm so excited for you to test...I vote test tomorrow PM!

    ReplyDelete