Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hope is just a squinty line away

I did it. I peed on a stick. Despite waking up in the middle of the night having to pee, as I do while on PIO, I held it so that I'd have a good hold for the stick this morning. My hard work paid off. There's a squinter of a line! Those little popsicles are hanging on! Go popsicles go!

I'll POAS again tonight, hoping for a darker line that my husband can actually see.

I'm not naive though. I'm still 5 days away from my test at the RE's office, and have yet to get a BFP that wasn't short-lived. So, while I'm going to celebrate the moment, I'm not making any long term plans...yet.

11 comments:

  1. OMG YAY!!! Come on babies, pump that hcg! Grow, grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squinters are awesome!! Just one note that you probably already know. Sometimes the trigger can still show. Mine showed at 9dp transfer, but not at 10. Now that you've done it you're going to do it again tomorrow, right? Fingers crossed for it to keep getting darker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no trigger with a FET...so a positive is a positive! Congrats!

      Delete
    2. That's right - I didn't have a trigger because it was an FET, so no false positives! Woot!

      Delete
  3. So exciting!!! I can't wait to hear what your hubby says :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darker lines?? Pics?? I'm dying here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you have a line now, it's only going to get darker! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete