Sunday, July 29, 2012

Houston, we have progression

I'm sorry I'm being lazy and haven't posted pics yet. I've been working on photographing stuff for my Etsy store all week and I think I'm a little photographed/photoshopped out. When I finally get my you-know-what together, I'll get a pic posted for you. I'm happy to report though that there was a nice progression this morning. Yesterday morning's test was so faint I think I'm the only one that could see it, and even then I had to look at it up close and squint real hard. Last night's test was visible to my husband and this morning's was clear as day. Three very long days until beta! At least my repeat beta will be Friday so I don't run the risk of having to wait until the following Monday for the results. Whew! Sticky vibes, sticky vibes, sticky vibes...

9 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm sure we've also seen enough pee sticks to be able to picture it very clearly : ). Sending sticky vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a faint line on Monday when my beta wasn't until Friday. I'd say you are most certainly pregnant if you've just got three days to go! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete