Friday, July 20, 2012

Off we go!

Yesterday morning was my final ultrasound for this cycle. I got the go ahead to stop the Lupron (woohoo!) and start my PIO shots. How sad is it that I prefer the PIO shots to the Lupron? Sure, the needle's three times bigger, but it actually hurts less and doesn't give me the stupid side effects that the Lupron does. Sheesh. It's all becoming more real with each passing day and I'm looking forward to being reunited with my embryo(s).

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about taking PIO over that stupid Lupron, ugh. Keeping my fingers crossed for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I never had to do the Lupron shots but from what I've heard I am now terrified.

    Sending you unbelievable amounts of good vibes, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic :)) Cheering you on and great to be having a transfer in the same week :) Love to all our little embies xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I hope this works for you, I sense a little more positivity in your post which makes me happy for you!! Crossing my fingers this is "the one"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right behind you! PIO really isn't that bad. Wishing you tons of luck this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete