Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Dating Game

I had another date with Mr. Wand at 8am yesterday morning. Why this man insists on meeting at the break of dawn I just can't understand. Especially on a Saturday. But, he's a busy guy and has a schedule to keep so I guess I'm just at his mercy.

We've gotten into a habit (a very good habit) of treating ourselves to brunch on these early weekend mornings. It's important to do nice things for yourself when going through all this I think. Blueberry pancakes do wonders for the soul. IHOP was crowded and loud and somehow I missed the call from the RE's office despite having my phone out on the table with pen and paper ready to take notes. I was anxious to know what the news was, so I went outside and checked voice mail while DH paid the check. It was actually good news. I listened to the message twice just to make sure I'd heard it right. I had a follicle on each ovary. I couldn't make out what she said about the right one (something about it being up there?), but the big news was that the one on the left was 12mm! Go Leftie, go!!! You can do it! So, I'm to stim for two more days and head back in Monday morning for another 'date'. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Leftie keeps on keeping on. 




2 comments:

  1. FX for you, Meg!!!

    And I am so with you on IHOP being good for the soul. After my surgery Friday, that's where we went. I wanted to drown myself in pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooohoo Leftie!!!! Praying for your bfp!!!

    ReplyDelete