The ongoing story of our quest to become parents after an ectopic pregnancy, a damaged fallopian tube and diagnosis of MFI (due to ASA). We've done 6 medicated cycles and two fresh IVF cycles (the first of which ended in a chemical) and now an FET. How will our story end...?
Friday, January 13, 2012
Friday the 13th
I never used to think much of Friday the 13th, until I ended up in the ER on Friday the 13th of August 2010 with an ectopic pregnancy. Now I'm not so crazy about it. At least I made it about halfway through the day before a co-worked pointed out what day it was. Is it bad that this is my ovulation day for this cycle?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh man, it would probably make me nervous too. Maybe this will turn out to be a lucky date for you!! Fingers crossed!
ReplyDelete