I had to title today's post that way, just because I can. It's pretty exciting to PUPO, though I'm having some kick ass indigestion again today. I can't find anything to wear. I'm seriously thinking about buying some pre-maternity maternity clothes! Nothing I own can hide this bloat. Nothing. Except my pajamas, which I refuse to wear during the day (anymore). Today is the last day that I take the antibiotic and steroid, which I know are both contributing to my stomach woes. I'm hoping things are better tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
I'm trying to keep my stress levels down, but my anxiety has been rearing its ugly head in my dreams at night. There's nothing like hormone-induced anxiety dreams to keep a girl awake at night. And I want to try to eat as healthy as possible right now, which is being made really difficult by the indigestion. I feel like I'm getting a preview of pregnancy, without the added bonus of being pregnant (well, for more than a day at least). As I lay awake last night I silently spoke to my little embryos, encouraging them to grow and be strong and make themselves nice and comfy. My therapist is a big fan of visualizing, and has been encouraging me to do so throughout the IVF process. I've been trying to, though I have a hard time really committing to it because I don't buy into it 100%. It's certainly not going to hurt anything though, so I try. Maybe I should try visualizing away the bloat...
Update: I just called my RE's office because I was so uncomfortable and they want me to come in tomorrow morning. A said any time an IVF patient calls in complaining of bloating they bring you in for an exam and possibly an ultrasound, just to play it safe. I'll KUP.
I got some great loungewear at Old Navy in anticipation of IVF. The stretchiest grey lounge pants, a great pair of blue drawstring sweatpants, and a pair of black leggings. I climb into them as soon as I get home! Oh how I wish I could wear them to work! Now go get yourself some of those NOW! Treat. Yo. Self. Congrats on getting through the transfer!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your bad dreams and bloating. I hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Visualizing the bloat can't hurt, so give it a try! Thinking of you...
ReplyDelete