I go back in Saturday morning for beta #2, but might not get the results until Monday morning. FRERs will have to get me by in the meantime.
Here is this morning's test paired with yesterday's test. It's a beaut, if I do say so myself.
The ongoing story of our quest to become parents after an ectopic pregnancy, a damaged fallopian tube and diagnosis of MFI (due to ASA). We've done 6 medicated cycles and two fresh IVF cycles (the first of which ended in a chemical) and now an FET. How will our story end...?
I wish you were able to get a positive answer with no worries. You test keep progressing so that means something for sure! Did the doctor or nurses say anything about the bleeding?
ReplyDeleteTotally gorgeous! Great beta, too. Hang in there, rest and keep your feet up, mama. It could be any number of things causing the bleeding that have nothing to do with the pregnancy itself!!
ReplyDeleteGreat beta and great test!! Fingers crossed for good news!! Relax and don't over do it! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, its so hard waiting, being scared. With ds I had betas til 9weeks bc the bleeding was so bad. Praying your little bean is a fighter!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are pregnant so take care of yourself. I'm praying the bleeding stops to give you more reassurance. And for sure keep POAS! Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteim praying so hard that everything turns out perfect. Im sorry you'll have to wait for saturdays results. Rest as much as you can. Sleep, eat, water,& repeat. <3
ReplyDeletePs todays test is beautiful!