Saturday, March 10, 2012

5dp3dt (I'm not feeling creative today)

I'm feeling much better, though I still get to pee in the potty seat. :/ I was hoping that they'd tell me yesterday that things looked fine and I could stop 'monitoring', but nope. I guess I get to do it through the weekend.

I started testing yesterday and I think I caught the tail end of the trigger. There was a reallllly faint line, even fainter today, like, not even photo-worthy faint line. I'm plenty early though, so I'm not sweating it yet, though I am starting to question my choice to test early. I originally did it because I wanted to make sure the trigger was gone. I've since come to realize how scared I am of seeing nothing but white from here on out.

My husband is on a dream business trip right now. He's at SXSW in Austin. What a bad time to be away for 6 days! He's been wanting to go to SXSW for as long as I've known him, and when the opportunity came up, I couldn't give him any grief about it. I really wanted him to go and I'm super happy for him, but I have to admit, it's not an easy time to be alone. I really miss him, especially this weekend. Luckily he'll be back before my beta on Thursday, so we can celebrate or commiserate together.

On the symptoms/side effects watch: My insomnia has gone away, and my stomach is feeling sooooo much better. It was definitely the Medrol and/or Doxycycline causing those. The Crinone hasn't been bad at all. It's a little messy, but nothing a girl who's been TTC for a couple of years can't handle. My boobs are huge and sore - more so than they ever have been. I'm having to wear my bras on the loosest clasp, rather than the tightest as I usually do, and having to sleep in a bra too. I'm still plenty bloated though not as bad as I was after retrieval. I've also been feeling some slight cramping for a couple of days now. That's the only sign that I can't chalk up to the progesterone. I'm hoping it's a good symptom, rather than a side effect.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are progressing wonderful. Are you going to continue testing early? Did you trigger with 5,000 or 10,000? I ame so hopeful you will see two lines very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your hubby has a nice time! Although it stinks he's away! Your symptoms sound really promising! When we did IVF, it was a 3dt. I cried and cried at 6-7dp3dt when I didn't get my BFP. I was so sure it didn't work. But then, in the evening on 8dp3dt, there was a line! I can't wait to see yours!!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with LisaB...I had a fainter than faint line after the time limit at 7dp3dt, and then I had a clear as day line on 8dp3dt! Only a few more days until we are celebrating your BFP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to celebrating a bfp with you soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete