Well, I was just starting to accept this and was starting to get excited. Then I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago, and there was bright red blood on the TP when I wiped. This, of course, has me totally freaked out. I know it doesn't necessarily mean that something bad is happening, but it's still alarming. I called my RE's office, and they put me through to the coordinator that's in today ( I guess A is off) and I had to leave a message. Argh. I'll call again in 30 minutes if I haven't heard back. Here's a photo of my progression through this morning - which is looking really good and had me all excited. Sorry it's ind of blurry. My camera is being funky.
UPDATE: I called back and spoke to a nurse. She said to put my feet up and take it easy, that Crinone can cause some bleeding and to call back if it gets worse. She said it's probably nothing to worry about and they'll know more tomorrow after my beta. For now it seems to have stopped (I have been checking like crazy, of course). I'm so glad my husband gets back today!
Great progression, I hope it is just IB! Keep us posted, I'll be praying for you LO!!
ReplyDeleteWell your lines are definitely getting darker. I know anytime there is blood that it is scary. Hopefully your clinic will call you back soon and be able to put your mind at ease some. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Toni. Hate to see blood, but not always bad. The uncertainty sucks, though. Hope it stops and you get a call back from your doc soon. Tests look great!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of and praying for you! Can you get in to get a beta?
ReplyDeleteI am hoping for just a little implantation bleeding and nothing more. Saying a little prayer...
ReplyDeleteHugs. Try not to freak, i know i know easier said than done but I bled with this pregnancy and ds. I agree to keep your feet up and drink lots of fluids. Praying it stops and that all is fine!!!
ReplyDeleteThe progression looks great! Spotting can be so stressful : ( Praying that it's just implantation bleeding from a little bean (or two) snuggling in.
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping you in my thoughts, and hoping it's just a little hiccup in what will be an amazing journey. Those pics do look good though.... !!!
ReplyDelete