The ongoing story of our quest to become parents after an ectopic pregnancy, a damaged fallopian tube and diagnosis of MFI (due to ASA). We've done 6 medicated cycles and two fresh IVF cycles (the first of which ended in a chemical) and now an FET. How will our story end...?
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
It's not looking good
I started having cramps, and passing clots. I still go in for the beta tomorrow morning, but I don't have a good feeling about this. :(
Praying for you so hard. I dont want to give you false hope but with my last pregnancy I had a full on period. I ended up losing them later but the dr. said she thought they were unrelated. She said with IVF some woman bleed heavily due to all the invasive procedures. Crossing everything for you hun.
Praying so much for you hun! I know I would be nervous and worried, too. I hope that everything turns out perfectly! I just talked to another newly pregnant lady who had a little bit of a clot where the baby implanted and she passed some bleeding and clots, but the baby is ok. BIG HUGS.
Hold on until tomorrow. I am thinking about you and truly praying that this is just a little bump in the road .
ReplyDeletePraying for you, Meg. Like Toni said, everything crossed it is nothing and you have a nice, strong beta tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteSending prayers!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and hoping with all my might that it's nothing concerning.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you hun!! I'm so sorry you are scared right now. Fingers crossed for great news tomorrow!
ReplyDeletePraying for you so hard. I dont want to give you false hope but with my last pregnancy I had a full on period. I ended up losing them later but the dr. said she thought they were unrelated. She said with IVF some woman bleed heavily due to all the invasive procedures. Crossing everything for you hun.
ReplyDeletePraying so much for you hun! I know I would be nervous and worried, too. I hope that everything turns out perfectly! I just talked to another newly pregnant lady who had a little bit of a clot where the baby implanted and she passed some bleeding and clots, but the baby is ok. BIG HUGS.
ReplyDeleteSending prayers your way!
ReplyDeletePraying....
ReplyDelete免費影音視訊聊聊天室-允許賣肉的直播平台
ReplyDelete影音視訊聊聊天室-成人的直播平台
ut影音視訊聊聊天室-午夜聊天室
小可愛免費視訊-一對一性聊天室
視訊美女聊天-美女秀場裸聊直播間
聊天交友-美女視頻直播秀房間
交友app-台灣免費視頻裸聊室
交友網站-在線視頻語音聊天室
網路聊天交友-免費同城交友聊天室
網路交友聊天-美女秀聊天室破解版