I think I might be pregnant.
I've been peeing on cheapie 88 cent tests from wally world, and had a stark white BFN this morning, which left me crying into my mini wheats. Then I had a wake up call. What am I doing peeing on cheap tests when I've just spent a month feeling like crap and have spent tens of thousands of dollars on this treatment??? So, after therapy (more crying), I went to the drug store and got myself a 3 pack of big guns. FRERs. Only the best for my potential baby(s)! When I got home I had a good 4 hour hold going so I figured now was as good a time as any. By the way, as much as I hated the toilet hat at first, I have to say, it's mighty useful when you want to poas! No more missing the cup and peeing all over my hand, or fear of accidentally spilling pee all over the bathroom sink.
Anyway, I digress. I sat there and watched the second hands go around the clock three times, and looked...and there it was. A faint pink line where I usually squint at the indent. An actual line. With color to it. Don't get me wrong - it's faint. This is why I say I 'might' be pregnant. I'm excited. I cried a little bit. I already called my husband and told him (he cried a little bit too). But, it's faint. What if it's still the trigger or something? What if it's a chemical? What if...I'm pregnant???
I've had two new symptoms/side effects. Last night I started to get a headache, which decided to stick around today. It's no where near as bad as the ones I had a couple weeks ago, but still perfectly annoying. Also, I noticed that I've been queasy every time I've eaten today. After breakfast (mini wheats with a salty hint of tears) I had to eat some saltines and drink some ginger ale. Until the test tonight I had written those off as more side effects from the progesterone...but now...now, I'm not so sure. I guess you could also add crying/tearfulness to the list since I've cried or teared up three times today.
I will be testing again first thing tomorrow morning. I will, of course, let you know what happens.
Omg I hope you are pregnant! Keep peein sista!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI agree. Keep on peeing. I don't think the good tests lie!! Hooray! How many more days till ur beta?
ReplyDeleteThanks! My beta is on Thursday morning.
DeleteI wanna see it!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck Meg!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteWonderful news :) A line is a line :)) FXd for you tomorrow... congratulations :) I have a private blog via an updater newyearmum2.blogspot.com.... email me if you would like me to send you an access link. Thinking of you xo
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! Dude, you're pregnant!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePics please :-) I want to see! And tweak if necessary!
Eeek I hope this is it. How long has it been since trigger? Cant wait until Thursday!!!!
ReplyDeleteNew to your blog - hope you are pregs!
ReplyDeleteI definitely see a second pink line there! I'm so excited and happy for you. Good luck with your beta tomorrow :)
ReplyDelete